ANALISIS KETERPAPARAN INFORMASI DAN KETERSEDIAAN FASILITAS DENGAN KETIDAKBERHASILAN PEMBERIAN ASI EKSKLUSIF PADA IBU BEKERJA
Exclusive breastfeeding refers to breastfeeding only and no other food/drink from birth to 6 months of age. Working mothers often fail to provide exclusive breastfeeding. The exclusive breastfeeding coverage rate in the working area of the Kasiyan Health Center is 19.93%, the lowest in Jember Regency. This study was to determine the effect of exposure to information about the inability to provide exclusive breastfeeding with the availability of facilities for mothers who work in the working area of the Kasyan Public Health Center, Jember Regency. This study was included in a quantitative and cross-sectional study on mothers with infants aged 6-12 months who were not exclusively breastfed. The sample size was obtained through purposive sampling technique. The research tool uses a questionnaire. The analysis was performed using a one-sample chi-square statistical test. From the calculation of the analysis results, the p-value of both the availability of facilities and information exposure is 0.000.These results indicate that the availability of facilities and information exposure have a significant effect on the failure of exclusive breastfeeding for working mothers. This proves that the mother has sufficient knowledge about exclusive breastfeeding, but cannot achieve exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months without the support of facilities. In addition to continuous education from health workers, cross-sectoral and cross-program collaboration also needs to be encouraged to increase the success of exclusive breastfeeding among working mothers.
2. Dewi, Rusmala dan Fitri Nuriya Santy. (2018). Pengalaman Ibu Bekerja Dalam Memberikan ASI Ekkslusif. Jurnal Kesehatan Panca Bhakti Lampung, Volume VI, No. 2.
3. Kemenkes, RI. (2018). Data dan Informasi : Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2017. Jakarta: Kemenkes.
4. Lestari, Rizki Rahmawati. (2018). Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Pemberian ASI Eksklusif pada Ibu. Jurnal Obsesi: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini Vol. 2 No.1.
5. Mahyuni, Syera. (2018). Pengetahuan Ibu Tentang Pemberian ASI Eksklusif di Kelurahan aek Tampang, Kecamatan Padang Sdempuan Selatan, Tahun 2017. Jurnal Warta, Edisi 56.
6. Peraturan Pemerintah No. 33 Tahun 2012 Pemberian ASI Eksklusif.
7. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Jember. 2017.
8. Pusat Data dan Informasi Kementerian Kesehatan. (2017). Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2016.
9. Umami, Wilda dan Ani Margawati. (2018). Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi Pemberian ASI Eksklusif. Jurnal Kedokteran Diponegoro Volume 7, No.4.
10. Undang-Undang No.15 Tahun 2013 Tentang Standar Penyediaan Fasilitas Khusus Menyeusui Dan Atau Memerah ASI.